I teach MELT because it improves my quality of life. When I MELT regularly, I feel more emotionally balanced, pain free, and just great overall. I teach so you can feel better too.
MELT Intro Workshop
Saturday, September 4th from 10:30 to 11:45 am ET
• 1 hour & 45 min Introduction to the MELT Method techniques
• One MELT Soft Roller
• One MELT Hand & Foot Treatment Kit
• One MELT Resistance Band
• Shipment of the tools to your home
Bonus: Register by August 14th and receive one free AwareNessa MELT Class on either Thursday September 9th or September 16th from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm ET
If you already own MELT tools, please email for customized pricing.
Zoom meeting code will be emailed after registration and payment
MELT NeuroStrength – Tuesdays, 5:30-6:30 pm ET
This class utilizes MELT NeuroStrength techniques to help stabilize the shoulder girdle and pelvis and MELT Hydrate techniques to reduce mental and physical stress and anxiety, boost your immune system, and mobilize your body.
MELT Restore – Thursdays, 6:30-7:30 pm ET
This class utilizes MELT Hydrate techniques to reduce mental and physical stress and anxiety, boost your immune system, and mobilize your body.
It’s easy to attend weekly classes!
- Click here to Confirm Attendance by midnight the day before class
- Click here to Pay $15 by midnight the day before class
- Gather your MELT roller, ball kit, and resistance band
- Click here to Join Zoom 5 min early (the Meeting ID will be provided in the email you’ll receive after registering and paying)